[bksvol-discuss] Re: Brand New

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 07:55:22 -0500

Hi Gerald,
I actually signed up as a volunteer a very long time ago but am just now
becoming active. Thanks for the tips. If there is value in that email, does
anyone have a copy of it?

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme,
Usability Engineering
Highmark Inc.
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
412-544-8177

"If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are right."

             "Gerald Hovas"
             <GeraldHovas@xxxx
             R.Com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Re: Brand New

             02/20/2007 07:13
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Jim,

You should have gotten some instructions when you became a volunteer.  If
you haven't yet signed up to be a volunteer, then you need to begin with
that.  Once you get the e-mail from Bookshare with the validation
instructions, then you should read that first.  It won't answer many of
your
questions, but it's still the first place to start.  The website
www.jbrownell.com/bks, which someone else recommended to you, is the next
place to go to learn about volunteering because we've written down answers
to many of the frequently answered questions which aren't in those
instructions, and Jake has put them on his website under Tips.  You'll
probably still have questions after that, so feel free to ask the list.

HTH

Gerald