[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braillenote died

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 20:56:10 -0800

I'm curious to know what the small business was and also why you insisted on
going to Vassar when they made things so difficult for you. Would you do so
again given the choice? I'm sure you received a wonderful education there
but was it really worth it having to put up with that degree of
discrimination?