[bksvol-discuss] Braille testing

  • From: Pavi Mehta <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 17:41:48 -0700

Hi All,

Susan reminded me about providing more details on the Braille testing that
engineering needed volunteers for.
Basically their aim with the testing is to:

1.       Verify the improved the quality of Bookshare's BRF files (i.e., make
sure that known bugs were fixed by our engineering team)

 1.  Make sure that no new problems were introduced in recent fixes
The initial part of the process involves doing a survey with participants on
their reading preferences, reading tools etc. And instructions for the actual
testing will follow later.
We had ten people step forward to volunteer their time on this - many thanks to
all of them! If you are interested in participating I am sure engineering would
appreciate the extra help. Let me know off list and I can forward on the
relevant information.
All good things,
Pavi