[bksvol-discuss] Braille music

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 09:33:47 -0800 (PST)

My friend has been looking for music in Braille. She
misses playing her sax and can feel the vibrations it
makes even if she can't fully hear and appreciate the
sound. This is what she wrote to me:

I am look for beginer to moderate level Eb alto
saxophone and Bb tenor saxophone music in Braille.
This probably doesn't exist so what I'm really
interested in is someone who can transcribe print
music into Braille for me. I already have lots of
music in print.

Jamie in Michigan