[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braille Note Suggestions?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 10:22:01 -0500

The way I get around this problem, though I suspect it really isn't a
problem is to save in keyword as I work on a file and then "export" to a
text file later.

Though I strongly suspect, that the page breaks and markers are there, just
not being red.  MS Word loves to remove them.

Try it in Notepad and see if the spaces are still there.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com