[bksvol-discuss] Re: Boy am I discouraged.

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 15:28:22 -0700

I use AVG
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 1:21 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Boy am I discouraged.

Well, spyware programs and virus programs are here to stay, so they definitely should adjust their program. Do you think there are any adjustments you can make to spyware or virus protection on your computer? I understand that computers with Norton have more problems with these sorts of interactions. Mike and I swore by Norton for a long time, but about a year ago changed to AVG, which works well. It has a spyware feature which has been recommended to us, but for now we use Spysweeper.

Cat Lover Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>