[bksvol-discuss] Re: Boy Scout meritbadge booklets are coming

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 21:23:47 -0400

Wow! That's great.

I suspect most of us who validate would rush at the chance to help a potential Eagle Scout.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx