[bksvol-discuss] Re: Boy Scout Book

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 11:53:44 -0400

What happens if you backspace over the character?

I believe this may be the same issue I had with braille on Personal Fitness, another merit badge book.

This is a serious flaw. It makes for a messed up rtf braille copy and I have no idea what kind of nonsense will result once the translator gets ahold of the rtf file to convert to brf.

E.

At 11:47 AM 9/18/2008, you wrote:
Hello,

I'm still validating this Boy Scout Family Life book; the character I see on the braille display in Word is 88. However, I am unable to place my cursor on it. Has anyone using a braille display seen this before? IF so, what did you do to eliminate them? Thanks in advance. Happy scanning and validating.

Susan