[bksvol-discuss] Re: Boot Camp for Christ

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 04:02:10 -0400 (EDT)

Cindy

That's exactly the problem with "Boot Camp for Christians" by Pearson.
I found the same thing last fall; and Google searches I did, at the time,
shed nothing else.
No isbn from what I recalled either.
It's truly a shame as it is a potentially valuable book to some readers;
but obviously cannot be added to the BookShare collection given the
technical flaw.
At some point, someone will have to reject the book based on this.
I've even attempted to borrow or purchase the book to no avail in hopes
that having a copy at hand might somehow resolve things, but no go there
either.