[bksvol-discuss] Re: Boot Camp for Christ

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 00:44:01 -0700 (PDT)

I wondered if the scanner might have gotten the title
wrong, perhaps. I couldn't find a book by that title
in the LC catalog or copyright page, or amazon.com, or
by googling. If Boot Camp for Christians is indeed the
title, then I can't find it anywhere. Maybe it was
privately published and has not copyright info.

Cindy

--- siss52 <siss52@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Cindy,
>
> I am not the one who asked, but it should be Boot
> Camp for Christians.  I
> have seen it on the site somewhere.
>
> Sue S.

Sell on Yahoo! Auctions ? no fees. Bid on great items.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/