[bksvol-discuss] Books-in-Process list ws Re: [How do I How do I

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:14:01 -0700 (PDT)

unfortunately, when  you click on Books in Process you are taken immediately to
the ready for checkout. You can't find a  list of what is being proofread (the
former list  had a section for that. You also have to separately click on
Waiting for  Approval and Recently Rejected to be sure what you want to do
hasn't already been done. That's why the former list was better. One search for
a title or author took you to it and you knew whether it was available for
proofing or was being proofed, was awaiting approval or had been rejected for
some reason (it may even have said why, but I don't remember.

BTW (The being scanned list is going to be revised slightly in the next day or
two to be easier to read and (hopefully) to avoid duplicates. Thanks to Judy S.
for her excellent suggestion (and her offer to help).

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: