[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare's Policy & Perspective on its Lists

I know not what either fidonet or bluewave are. Anyone care to explain?

"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies
the end.
" Leon Trotsky

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 7 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare's Policy & Perspective on its Lists
Date:
9/10/2009 11:29:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi all,

Oh my, FIDOnet, that makes me feel old.  I haven't thought about
FIDOnet or Bluewave or anything like that in years.  Ah, those were the
days.  That was twenty years ago!  <grinning>  If Pavi thinks that
Elizabeth is a problem, anybody remember Greg See-Kee from the
Disability net or Whosie, hmmm, Tandy Way?  When you've cut your teeth
on those two flamers, anything said by anybody else is a mere candle
flame, not a bonfire.   I could tell you stories...Ah, but this is not
the place.  Suffice it to say that I agree with Soronel.  Amazing, my
delete key still works, after five computers and twenty years.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Email services provided by the System Access Mobile Network.  Visit