[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare's Perspective On Its Lists

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:36:34 -0800

Hi David,

Thanks for sharing your perspective and the benefit of your considerable
experience. 140 lists! I can't even begin to imagine how you keep track of all
of them (smile). For now, I think the system we have proposed for managing the
Bookshare lists will serve all of us well. If down the line, it appears not to
be working we will be happy to revisit the subject and implement any changes
necessary at that time.

Warm regards,

Pavi Mehta
Volunteer Coordinator, Bookshare