[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare.org announces improved searching on its site

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:07:42 -0700

Wahoo! All right! I know this is definitely some exciting news for all of us!
You guys are definitely working hard to make Bookshare the best it can be, and
I know we all appreciate that. Thanks for the good news! Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx