[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare office out of power

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:08:48 -0500

I just heard about the plane crash on last hour's news.  3 people were
killed, although none of them were on the ground.  Part of the plane hit a
day-care center, which fortunately was empty at the time.  Puts a power
outage in perspective, IMHO.  It's annoying, but you and yours are alive
and well, and that's the main thing.
Tracy