[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare Website and Today's Upgrade

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 20:29:54 -0500

In case some of you are having trouble finding the login link like Patti is,
Engineering removed the Login link because they added the form for logging
in to the top of every web page.  John was supposed to explain this in his
notice about the upgrade.  Instead, he stated that they moved the "link" to
the top of the page.  Sorry about that.

BTW, Engineering forgot to add code to look up your e-mail address in your
cookie and fill in the Email field, so you'll have to type it in yourself
until we can get them to remedy it.

Jake and I have also spotted another problem or two which we'll bring to the
staff's attention after I get a copy of the release notes for the upgrade.

I'll also send out a summary of the changes made in this upgrade after I've
gotten those notes and had a chance to go through them.

Gerald

  _____