[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare Site Quirkiness

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 09:17:16 -0700

Yes, it does.  But I wanted to see what had been added recently, so I went
to the New Books page, which is where it doesn't let you do that.  I guess I
was thinking consistency would be a good idea.  By adding the links for BRF
and Daisy there, you could accommodate everyone; those who wanted to open
the page for the book before downloading, and those who didn't.