To: <wishlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <jenamoffet@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2011 2:39 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Bookshare Request: Keys to Great Writing

--- On Fri, 2/18/11, jenamoffet@xxxxxxx <jenamoffet@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: jenamoffet@xxxxxxx <jenamoffet@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Bookshare Request: Keys to Great Writing ublisher: Writer's Digest Books;
To: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, February 18, 2011, 8:18 PM
Hello,

I am considering enrolling in an online workshop for
writers, and the required textbook is Keys to Great Writing
by Stephen Wilbers. I wonder if it would be possible
to have this book in Bookshare by mid April, when the
workshop begins. The enrollment fee is $365, and I
didn't want to sign up unless I could be fairly certain I
could get the book. Writing is just an interest of
mine, and the book isn't a necessity. Is it possible
to get this book on such short notice, or is there a great
demand for books right now which would mean a delay.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Jena