[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare Daisy files maintain Bolding, Font point sizes, Italics, and more

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:16:50 -0800

HI Judy,

I was under the impression that font changes in style, say from Times New
Roman to Ariel are not preserved in bookshare's daisy books.  Can you speak
to this?  I was given to understand that bookshare's tools use a single font
in all books, of course preserving the things that you listed, which is very
simple, with few serifs, something like Ariel.  So, if we have two or more
different font types, those won't be preserved.  Do you know if this is
accurate information?

Mayrie