[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare Daisy files maintain Bolding, Font point sizes, Italics, and more

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 18:39:38 -0600

Hi Melissa,

I use Word's built-in list tool, under "bullets and numbering." My version of Word is ancient, Word 2000, so it may not be the same. But in mine, you tab down to "bullets and numbering" under the format drop down menu. From there, you select the "numbered" tab. It then has several options that let you select what kind of list you'd like to create. You can create a list by highlighting text that is already supposed to be a list from a scanned document, and telling it to turn it into a "real" Word list this way.

Judy s.

Melissa Smith wrote:
Judy, is there anything you should do to create a list that bookshare's tools keep. I've not run across a list, yet, and wanted to know how to handle it when I do. I'm using MS Word XP to proof.

Melissa