[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare Daisy files maintain Bolding, Font point sizes, Italics, and more

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 19:42:11 -0600

Hi Melissa, I'm running on a windows 2000 with word 2000, so I'll bet my options look different. Sigh. If anyone else has a higher version of word and windows, and can post what happens when they go to form, bullets and numbering and the list tab, maybe we can figure it out. smile.

As an aside, I've found that there isn't any big reason to force lists that are in scanned books into the ordered and unordered lists that Word uses. It's just that if someone has actually done that, the Bookshare tools will preserve that formatting.

Judy s.

Melissa Smith wrote:
Yes, please explain more. In Office XP, I went to format, bullets and numbering, and to the list tab, but none of the list options made any sense.

Melissa

Jill O'Connell wrote:
Judy, Could you please explain to me about ordered and unordered lists? Thank you.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>