From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 8:50:21 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Books-being-scanned list

The World According to Garp is in the collection at
http://www.bookshare.org/browse/book/6863/The%20World%20According%20To%20Garp?returnPath=L3NlYXJjaD9zZWFyY2g9U2VhcmNoJmtleXdvcmQ9d29ybGQgYWNjb3JkaW5nIHRvIGdhcnAm

I don't know why it doesn't show up during a search before I logged in. Once I
logged in, there it was. It's not labeled adult content either, which is the
natural conclusion, but incorrect in this case. Strange!

Carrie