[bksvol-discuss] Re: BooksI would love to see on the site

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 00:55:10 -0500

Cindy!

They are great series of books. The middle one is from the original series of
eight. The other two are from the second series, with a new book out within the
month. Jamie and I have been working on a children's series they have called
Trailblazers and I was in touch with her husband, Dave, who gave me permission
if I chose to convert the PDFs I bought to RTF files for Bookshare. I think
they would be very empathetic about donating files if they own those titles. If
not, my library has most of the books from the first series, but I would only
proofread, not scan.

Dave Jackson, husband of the pair, is writing a parallel series to this second
series for men. Doug recently proofread Jamie scan of Harry Bentley's second
chance and it is in the collection.

They are a delightful husband/wife writing team and many people will enjoy
their books when they make their way to the collection.

Valerie