[bksvol-discuss] Books with strange formatting

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:17:59 -0700 (PDT)

Speaking of books with strange formatting--does anyone
know what happened to that book about business that
had tips on one page and a story on alternate pages? I
was gong to validate it eventually, but I released it
when I was told to. I don't remember the name of
it--was it one-minute something? Or three-minute
something? I don't see it still on the download list,
and I didn't keep my downloaded file. Did it get into
the collection or rejected?

Cindy