[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books with HOLDs

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 22:55:34 -0600

Hi Cindy!

Good thinking.

Debby

At 08:34 PM 12/31/2009, Cindy wrote
Maybe exceptions could occasionally be made so that some people who have access to print books or certain abilities to deal with some problem books or books with content that many others don't care to read could keep 6 or 7 books rather tahn have them sit on the checkout page.books
Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List