[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books with HOLDs

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 20:34:51 -0600

Hi everyone!

How about a link to let go of the book if the person it is held for isn't able to do it so that it could be up there for anyone to proofread?

Debby

At 10:13 PM 12/23/2009, Valerie Maples wrote
Or to be able to ask Carrie or Pavi for a relax on the limit of 5 so it can be with you as time permits. that would work for me.

Valerie

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>