[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books to remove from the being scanned list

Thanks, Mayrie.

I've removed them.

They were on the list because they are NY Times Bestsellers that Carrie posted.
I considered not putting them on the list, because, as you point out, they were
added to the collection, but I left them  because I thought people would like
to know that these bestsellers are available now,I left the note  so that
people would know not to scan them without having to check the collection if
they heard of a bestseller and were thinking of scanning it

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: