[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books to remove from the being scanned list

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 13:58:11 -0500

Annette Vallon: A Novel of the French Revolution,   by James Tipton will be
scanned by Shannon
(in the collection but without the part of the title after the colon. Is
this the same book?)
I'm pretty sure that Shannon said this book could be removed the other day, so apparently it is.

Melissa

Mayrie ReNae wrote:
Hi Cindy,

        I took a stab at going through the complete list to find books
already in the bookshare collection.  I also found some others that are on
the list twice. This is what I found upthrough the beginning of the books
beginning with the letter C. I'll check further as I have time and the
inclination.

Mayrie

Books to remove from The Being Scanned List

A Moorland Hanging, Michael Jecks will be processed by bookshare
(In the collection and on the list twice)

They Went Whistling: Women Wayfarers, Warriors, Runaways, and Renegades, by
Barbara Holland
(in the collection)

 Fablehaven Book 3, by Brandon Mull being scanned by Christamae's dad
(in the collection)

A Final Arc of Sky: A Memoir of Critical Care, by Jennifer Culkin will be
scanned by the Hadley Group
(in the collection)

A Quiet World: Living with Hearing Loss,  David G. Myers will be scanned by
Shelley
(this appears to be in the collection, but not with the extended title, is
it the same book?)

A Season of Joy, (the Work and the Glory, volume 5), by Gerald N. Lund
historical fiction re development of the Mormon Church will be scanned by
Noel
(on the list twice)

A TWIST OF Fate, by Lisa Jackson being scanned by Maria
(on the list twice)

Acedia,  by Kathleen Norris is being scanned by Sister Dolores
(a book with a longer title than this is in the collection, but by the same
author, is it the same book?)

Act of Betrayal by Edna Buchanan, will be scanned by Georgina
(in the collection)

Along for the Ride,  Sarah Dessen is being scanned by Natalia
(in the collection)

America 1908 by Jim Rasenberger is being scanned (in the collection)

Annette Vallon: A Novel of the French Revolution,   by James Tipton will be
scanned by Shannon
(in the collection but without the part of the title after the colon. Is
this the same book?)

Belladonna At Belstone, by Michael Jecks will be processed by bookshare
(on the list twice)

Beyond the Night, by Marlo Schalesky will be scanned by  Laura Ann
(in the collection)

Bones That Float, a Story of Adopting Cambodia,  Kari Grady Grossman will be
scanned by The Hadley Group (family adoption)
(in the collection)