[bksvol-discuss] Books to be scanned

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:20:06 -0800 (PST)

In the meantime, my requests for Meg Cabot's Princess
books are being filled, i.e., coming into the library
and ready for pickup, so as soon as one gets on the
download list I can start validating. So far all of
these are ready to be picked up:

Princess lessons
Project princess
Princess in waiting
Perfect princess
The princess present
Princess in pink
Princess in training
Holiday princess
Sweet sixteen princess
Party princess
Valentine princess
Princess on the brink
The princess diaries

G.Cindy

--- robert tweedy <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I do too. Between the best sellers and this one we
> should find a lot to scan.

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/