[bksvol-discuss] Books to be added to to be scanned list

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 22:08:22 -0400

Hi you all, am adding these to the Being scanned list.

The rest of the Dark and Stormy series from Scott Rice.

Dark and Stormy Night
Dark and Stormy Rides AGain
Bride of Dark and Stormy
Dark and Stormy the Final

     Cherry Ames, chief nurse  Wells, Helen

           Cherry Ames, senior nurse  Wells, Helen

           Cherry Ames, camp nurse  Wells, Helen

           Cherry Ames, dude ranch nurse  Campbell, Julie

           Christianity  Lace, William

     In A People House
     By Dr. Suess

     Brown Bear, Brown Bear What do you SEE

     And when I get time probably tomorrow night or Friday, sigh.

     Will be submitting

     Cherry Ames, Army Nurse

     And from Nature's Children

     Pronghorns
     Rats
     Rattlesnakes
     Red Fox
     Rhinoceros
     River Otter

I had a lot of time today while traveling to and from appointments to get a lot of editing done.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)