[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books to add to in process list

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 18:43:40 -0700

Once you're approved as a volunteer, you'll have access to those lists.
I'm sorry I gave you information that you couldn't use.  I forgot that your
volunteer status is still pending.   Just be patient, and you'll be able to
access those lists too, unless, of course, for some reason, you don't have
an internet connection.  Which, if you don't have, you can't submit books
either, anyway... See if anything changes once your volunteer status is
approved.  Keep asking questions.  We'll all help you out if we can.

Mayrie