[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books rated excellent recently added to the collection that are really only good

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:12:15 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Bookshare friends,

I submitted a book that was rejected. I would like to resubmit it and get a validator who could take a closer look at it.  I don't want to give them name of the book because I do not want the person who validated it the first time to come forward and give me a laundry list of what was wrong with the book. The file is 272 pages. If you are interested in taking a look at it I'd appreciate it. If anyone is interested my email is anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx
Thank you,
Anastasia