[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books rated excellent recently added to the collection that are really only good

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 08:03:42 -0500

You perfectionists keep your cotton-pickin fingers off of my book! <lol>

Seriously, as much as is possible when I run across a questionable error, if it could be considered a scanning error in some way I'll correct it. But, if there's no way it could be a scanno then I'll let the publisher show his sloppiness and leave it alone, as much as it hurts to do it.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "eric troup" <yakkoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>