[bksvol-discuss] Books published prior to Library of Congress numbers

I have a series of books which I would like to scan and add to the collection.
They were written between 1900 and 1930 prior to Library of Congress numbers.
They all have a copyright page. These books have been recently been republished
by different publishers which give them an ISBN. But of course these ISBN are
for the newer reprint. What should I do about no ISBN? All of the books without
ISBN are available from the library. None of the more current reprints are
available from the library.

Jim Nuttall