[bksvol-discuss] Books planning to scan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 13:05:24 -0400

Some of these i already have in my posession others I am requesting.

     Cherry Ames, army nurse  Wells, Helen,

Dog days at the White House : the outrageous memoirs of the Presidential kennel keeper Bryant, Traphes

     The New Year's quilt : an Elm Creek quilts novel  Chiaverini, Jennifer

     The master quilter : an Elm Creek quilts novel  Chiaverini, Jennifer

     On my own : the journey continues  Alexander, Sally Hobart.

The winding ways quilt : an Elm Creek quilts novel Chiaverini, Jennifer

The quilter's homecoming : an Elm Creek quilts novel Chiaverini, Jennifer

She touched the world : Laura Bridgman, deaf-blind pioneer Alexander, Sally Hobart

     The lost quilter : an Elm Creek quilts novel  Chiaverini, Jennifer

     Flower confidential  Stewart, Amy

     From the ground up : the story of a first garden  Stewart, Amy

101 questions and answers about carpal tunnel syndrome : what it is, how to prevent it , and where to turn for treatment McCabe, Steven

Also does anyone know if the site has

Ben Hur by Lew Wallas

As I have a great copy to scan if we don't.  Thanks for letting me know.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)