[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books on the Step 1 Page

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 00:58:46 -0400

Dear E and Volunteers,

For a lady with a headache, you express yourself very well. I agree with your points about quantity and quality on Step One. I'm too busy to validate Hawthorn, but look forward to reading those books about him when they are approved.

Your idea to talk to the scanner about the short lines is a good one. When I asked the list, I thought I might get a quick answer and other volunteers would benefit, too. But for obvious reasons, I work with specific scanners off list.

To all of you with headaches and bugs...illnesses... . Feel better soon.

Always with love,

Lissi

"Maybe I should write a book called one hundred and one ways to use a frying pan."
Sam Gamgee
in Tolkien fanfiction by Alatariel