[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books on the List

  • From: "Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 12:33:41 -0500

I have a copy of Ladies of the Club and hope to scan it at some point.  It's a
very long book, but it would be nice to eventually have it on Bookshare.  I
believe this was the second time someone   submitted it.  I have looked at both
copies of the book that have been submitted over the last couple of years or so
and neither one was in very good shape.