[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books on the List

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 21:03:47 -0700 (PDT)

Patti,

Yes,if you still have the file of Ladies of the Club
and the only thing missing is the title page and you
have it, you can re-submit it. Was it the paperback
edition or a harbound one? If  I have a paperback copy
at home (I'll be returning Sunday) and if it was that
I can send you the title page info and you can write
it in. If there is a hardbound copy we might be able
to find the copyright and publication info online or
on the LC catalog page.

The author of The World According to Beaver is
actually  Irwyn Applebaum. Jerry Mather wrote an
introduction. Maybe that's why the book was rejected?
Because the title page was incorrect? Or were you
given a different reason?

I can't find any books by Randi Masengill  in any of
my libraries; the only book with the title of Total
Control is by David Baldacci. So I'm not much help
there. If tammy Tell Me True gets rejected, put it
back up and I will do that one, if I can get the book.
Also, if Ladies of the Club needs more than just the
title page,  I might try that. I know it's a very long
book.I'd heard about it and thought I'd like to read
it, but after looking through it, I wasn't so sure.

Speaking of long books, Gerald, how are you doing with
Jonathan Strange? Has anyone else read it? I'd like to
know your opinion. You can reply on the
bookshare-discuss list if yo don't think this is the
right place.

Cindy

I don't think I want to do the first two books, and I
can't find Total Control, so I'm not much help. If

http://mail.yahoo.com