[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books on the List

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 14:53:31 -0700

And validators do get credit for their work, but much less than submitters
do. It's my own personal opinion that it's our duty as submitters to try to
make it as good as we can before the validator gets it. Of course, that
doesn't mean it has to be perfect. I strive for perfection, but if a book I
scan isn't perfect but still highly readable, I still will submit it, but I
try to clean it up as much as I can before the validator gets it. As
submitters, we get $2.50 for that submission, while a validator taking it on
would only get 50 cents. I think that just goes to emphasize that most of
the work, if not all of it, in making sure the book is complete and at least
mostly readable should fall with us as submitters. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx