[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books nowhere to be found

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:44:18 -0500

Hey Cindy,
    This is a "just so you know.." post....One of my books doesn't show up
on Rui's list at all and hasn't made it to the collection. I'm assuming that
there was a delay between generating the Books out for Editing and a copy of
the Step 1 page. This means of course that some books might not be listed
because they were downloaded during the time gap.

Don't forget also, the list on Rui's page definitely isn't current for
Step1, if you are absolutely looking for something, I would go ahead and
check the current step 1 page.

HTH,
Jake