[bksvol-discuss] Books nowhere to be found

  • From: "Adrienne Asch" <aasch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 12:19:14 -0400

Hello all,

I'm finally a member of the bookshare volunteers list and have started
submitting books. Several of mine are on Marissa's list but there are several I
can't track down. How can I find where these?
-Infertility Counseling: A Comprehensive Handbook for Clinicians, by Burns and
Covington
-Disability Politics: Understanding our Past Changing our Future, by Campbell
and Oliver
- The Abortion Myth: Feminism, Morality and the Hard Choices Women Make, by
Cannold
- Don't Blame Mother: Mending the Mother-Daughter Relationship, by P. Caplan
- An Open Adoption by L. Caplan
- Tears of Sorrow, Seeds of Hope: A Jewish Spiritual Companion for Infertility
and Pregnancy Loss by Cardin
- Bodies for Sale: Ethics and Exploitation in the Human Body Trade, by Wilkinson

I'll be at NFB this week and I hope to meet and see some of you there.

Adrienne Asch
Henry R. Luce Professor in
Biology, Ethics and the Politics of
Human Reproduction