[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books in Processing page

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 21:27:34 -0500

Well,

You go to the volunteer homepage and then click on the books in processing view link. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 7:42 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Books in Processing page

Help. I seem to have lost the Books in Processing
page. I know I need a nap and maybe I'm not thinking
well. I did see it last night but I've been looking
and looking and can't find it now. Someone please send
me in the right direction.

Cindy

--- Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all/support,

I noticed on the books in processing page that many
books in the in
processing view have no title.  How are they getting
there with no title?
Is this an error that is being worked on?

Thanks.

WISH LIST (CALLED REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE BOOKSHARE COLLECTION)IS AVAILABLE AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm