  From: Ellen Bartlett
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 7:40 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Books in French?

  Hi group,

  This question might be more for Carrie or Scott, but I'll throw it out and
see what I get. The head of the Disabled Student Services office at my alma
mater just sent me a message asking me about the availability of accessible
format books in French. I really had no idea, but mentioned Bookshare, as well
as Project Gutenberg. At least the latter would most likely have the classics.
So, I guess my question is, do we have books in French in our collection? If
so, how many?

  Thanks,

  Ellen