[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books from Wish List added in December.

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 23:55:28 -0500

Cindy, I appreciate seeing the list of wishes that have been filled.
The wish list seems so big, and on the surface it looks like we're
losing ground over time. That's not true and is actually really a sign
of growth because more people are feeling comfortable about asking for
books they want to read. Our membership is growing by leaps and
bounds, so it makes sense that the wish list grows too. So it's a
major encouragement to me when I can actually read a list of wishes
being filled. It reminds me that no one person can or should tackle
that wish list and that we're all working as a big team.

--
Monica Willyard