[bksvol-discuss] Books being scanned list

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 23:17:40 -0800 (PST)

I'll post this list only once a day, at night, so as
not to clutter this list, so you can check in the
morning.

Books are listed on separate lines. If they don't
appear that way in your mail, please tell me so I can
somehow fix that. I thought maybe making the lines
shorter would help, so I've deleted the names of the
submitters, but I'm keeping a separate list with the
names.

G.Cindy

THESE BOOKS ARE BEING SCANNED

The books are listed in alphabetical order by title,
except the initial articles "A" and "The" are at the
end of the title and don't count. These are non-Wish
List books. Wish List books already indicate which
ones are being scanned, as far as we know. It would
help avoid duplicated work if you would notify Cindy,
hifriend@xxxxxxxxx or popularplace@xxxxxxxxx or post
on the volunteer or bookshare email lists what you are
scanning or plan to scan.

Cindy R. (G. Cindy)

Almost Friends by Philip Gulley
And Twelve Chinese Acrobats (1995) by Jane Yolen
Bookends by Liz Higgs
Cape Refuge by Terri Blackstock,
Catching Katie by Robin Hatcher
Desert Queen by diane wallach,
Down and Dirty Sandra Hill
Embrace the  darkness
GENDERqUEER, ed by Joan Nestle, Calre Howell, and Riki
Wilchins
Ghost Brigades by John Scalzi,
God Forbid: Religion and Sex in American Public Life.,
 Sands, K. (ed.);
Lady Beware by Jo Beverley
Laika by Nick Abadzis
Love me Forever by Johanna Lindsey ;
Marriage Most Scandalous by Johanna Lindsey;
Midnight Angel by Lisa Kleypas;
Now You See Him by Stella Cameron; .
Prince of Dreams by Lisa  Kleypas; will
Reckoning The, by Sharon Kay Penman
Smoke Thief, The By Shana Abe
Twenty-four girls in seven days
Week from Sunday, A
When Darkness comes
Whence Came A Prince, by Liz Curtis Higgs; .
Wired for speech by Clifford Nass
Wolf Tails by Kate Douglas
Work and Glory series numbers 3, 4, 6 and 9

Maithe will scan if no one else does first
Princess on the brink / Meg Cabot.
Princess Mia.
Party princess Valentine princess /
Sweet sixteen princess /
Princess in training /
Princess in waiting /
Holiday princess

Anastasia will scanThe princess present : a princess
diaries book
Princess in pink
Project princess
Princess in waiting