[bksvol-discuss] Books being Scanned

Hi all.

I am scanning a three in one collection by Max Lucado. Two of the books are
in Bookshare's collection, but their scans are not good. I've already
reported one and need to report the other as well. The third book is also in
the collection, but due to page numbering in this book, there is no way
around skipping it. I thought the numbering would start over at each book,
but it doesn't. The three books in this collection are Traveling Light, Come
Thirsty, and Next-Door Savior. The latter two are the ones with bad scans.

I also put a request into the public library to hold Mark's Story and Luke's
Story by Tim LaHaye. I think both should be at my local branch tomorrow or
Friday, so when they get here, I'll start scanning them as well.

-Alyssa