[bksvol-discuss] Books added today

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 19:43:30 -0700 (PDT)

Boy, Gustavo has been busy today. So far over 50 books
have been approved and added to the collection,
including Dead Even, which Rebecca aked about, and
Some Die Telling, by Stella Cameron, which was sitting
on the downlaod list for quite some time.

For all I know, Gustavo is still working. Books were
added between 6:30 and 7:45 p.m.

I won't post the list until later tonight; I'll make
certain he's finished before I do.