[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books Not In RTF

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:54:20 -0500

Hi,
I don't have any scanner software. I'll see if I can find out what win
files are and possibly go from there.

Jim

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

             "Cindy Ray"
             <cindyray@xxxxxxx
             et>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Re: Books Not In
                                       RTF
             01/29/2008 01:47
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Oh, yeah, OB files are easily converted. I read once what .win files
are, and I think the can't be converted. LOL. No, I actually don't
remember, but we can't do them with Kurzweil or OB.

Cindy Lou