[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books Just Ordered

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 08:09:14 -0700 (PDT)

The 2 books are already chopped, just waiting for the scanner to be tweaked
before scanning them. They both have enough pictures in them, that I feel I
should validate them, because pictures sometimes put huge amounts of garbage
characters in.  Will let you know when they're in the collection.

  Carrie

"Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Oooh, I can't wait for Carri to work on these ones, will be dowloading them
from the list.

Smmile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide