[bksvol-discuss] Books I'm either scanning or editing

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 00:43:55 -0400

I have several books that are on my hard drive, scanned and just waiting to
be edited, which with speech is the hardest part for me, so that's why I've
got a backlog now. I wanted to let everyone know what I already have done
though so it isn't duplicated. I have two other books here that aren't
scanned but they're library books and they will be scanned soon. What's
already scanned and awaiting editing is:
Best Intentions (Second Chance at Love) by Sherryl Woods
NEVER SMOKE AGAIN: The Top 10 Ways to Stop Now & Forever by GRANT COOPER, MD
PATSY: The Life and Times of Patsy Cline by Margaret Jones
SMOKING: A RISKY BUSINESS by Laurence Pringle
Smoking: THE ARTIFICIAL PASSION by David Krogh
The Five-S Plan: Simpson's Stop Smoking Self-Reward System (A plan to quit
smoking and to keep from re-starting.) Created and written by Deborah
Simpson
The Strength of His Hand by Lynn Austin
TOBACCO AND YOUR MOUTH: The Incredibly Disgusting Story by Adam Winters
Wings of Refuge by Lynn Austin
What will be scanned, and if the truth were known, probably will be awaiting
editing for a while too like the above has been, is LOVE IS A DECISION by
Gary Smalley and BORN AGAIN by Charles Colson. I did check the collection
and didn't see any of these but if I'm missing something please let me know,
preferably off-list since I'm about an eon behind here.
Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
If you're interested in Christian music and book sharing:

database 4217 (20090704) __________

http://www.eset.com